Monday, May 27, 2013

Just a Little Bit of Cuteness

Yesterday we went to Grounds for Sculpture and Todd took a lot of pictures.  As usual, so many came out so beautiful that I'm going to have to go through them at a later date when I have more time to myself. Since its been awhile and I know ya'll are jonesing for some Milligan children cuteness, here's some random pictures taken throughout our days.  I feel like I must have blinked and my baby girl has turned into a full grown child.  I can't believe how tall my Norrin is now.  How is it possible that I have a child starting kindergarten in the fall?  Most days of the week, they play so nicely together.  Ani Rose copies her brother and if she succeeds at the smaller task, Norrin tries to teach her a more challenging activity, much to my dismay.  Together, they yell louder, climb higher, make bigger messes and I have no doubt will rule the world.  So, here's a sample of our days. 

Watching Elmo on the computer with Da...not sure what has her so concerned...probably because its almost time to say "night,night" to Elmo.
 Ani Rose loves nudity.  It takes major negotiations to get her back in clothing.
 Norrin and his new fish, Thunderboomer.
 Our beautiful girl...even with dirt on her face.
 The lion fountain at Mason Mills playground.
 Swinging on the tire swing at Shadybrook Farms.
 Pretending to be a surgeon.
Mitchell playground.

No comments: