Saturday, June 29, 2013

End of Year Show 2013

Before we get knee deep in vacation photos, we have a little performance to document.  Every year in June, the Y has an end of the year show.  This was the first time Ani Rose was happy, singing, clapping and just taking it all in.  Of course, I stayed just out of her view because she does have a habit of crying the second she sees me :).  Norrin officially graduated to kindergarten. He was his usual dancing self, but I thought I would just show his animated acceptance of his diploma.  We had him take a picture with the lovely Miss Jenn.  She has been a constant support to us as we navigated our way through Norrin's rough patches and Norrin's biggest cheerleader in all his achievements.  I cried during pretty much the whole show.  My babies are so grown up now and I'm such a proud mama.  These two bring me more joy than I ever experienced.  They are strong, beautiful, stubborn, funny little individuals and they are a blessing that I'm still in awe of every single day. 





No comments: