Wednesday, August 13, 2014

JULY 12, 2014- JUNIPER AND XYLA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Since Juniper and Xyla are born in the same month and only two weeks apart, Maren and Khyber decided to throw them a joint birthday party.  Juniper turned 3 and Xyla turned 1.  They had it at a small park near Khyber's parents' house.  I've met Maren at this park many times.  Its just the right size, in the middle of a neighborhood with little to no traffic.  Maren and Khyber brought tons of food, there was a vanilla cake and a chocolate cake, there was face painting, temporary tattoos, sports equipment, bubbles.  It was just a beautiful day to be outside with friends. 



Bubbles for the birthday girl.

Nature boy Norrin.








Ani Rose loves their dog, Yasha.




The other birthday girl, the lovely Xyla.


I love Ani's face in this one. "Just give me a freaking balloon, Norrin".



I was in charge of tattoo application...but Ani didn't want to share my attention. 




My little acrobat.

No comments: