Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Happy 9th Birthday, Ani Rose!

On Monday, April 20th, my beautiful daughter, Ani Rose turned 9 years old. The celebration wasn’t quite what she had in mind. She is a social butterfly and wanted to have a girls’ day out with friends. Instead she had to stay at home with her family, but I think we did a pretty good job making it a special day. I decorated our kitchen and made the traditional birthday scones. She still had to do schoolwork, but her teacher made a webpage for the kids in her class to wish her a happy birthday. For dinner, Ani requested meatloaf and for her “cake”, she chose confetti cupcakes with chocolate frosting. We bought her a lot of gifts.  As far as my only daughter getting another year older...it’s always so hard for me. I want my babies to slow down. I don’t know how these years can fly by so quickly.  Every picture I took of her on Monday looked much older than her nine years. Other than that, I am so blessed to have this child in my life. She is the kindest human being.  She radiates love and patience for everyone and she is truly beautiful, inside and out.












No comments: