Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reading With Grandmom Jump

Grandmom Jump came to visit last weekend and Norrin was completely thrilled. It was a 2 and a half day visit, we spent time at home, time at the spa and time getting my ultrasound :). Norrin made Grandmom Jump read many, many books and this was just one of the moments I captured...in my usual, blurry way. The main reason for my mom's visit was to get a glimpse at the baby in my belly :). Norrin insisted on going with us that day, so me, my mom, Todd and Norrin all squished into a little room to catch a glimpse at the baby in my belly. We told them we didn't want to know the sex and much to my mom's dismay, they made no mistakes about where to place the wand. As hard as she stared, there were no below the belt shots. All the things that were most important looked great. We saw the placenta, the cord, the four chambers of the heart, the stomach, the kidneys and a babe that apparently has a lot of hair (just like Norrin). And surprise, surprise, my baby is measuring big. It was amazing and I loved sharing it with Norrin. He's been the baby's biggest fan and it was just another wonderful moment on this exciting journey.

No comments: