Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012


Christmas morning...Todd was the one who stayed up this year.  He placed all the presents under the tree and put together a play kitchen. It looked beautiful.
 And this is where I found him.  Passed out on the couch.  Poor Da.
 I knitted this king pig (from Angry Birds) for Norrin.  He has become a little bit obsessed with this video game.  Despite how long I took on this (I had other projects), he still expects at least two angry birds to go with it. 
 Norrin didn't wake up until 7:30 am.  I had time for a big cup of coffee and time to mentally prepare myself for the day. 
 Ani Rose, on the other hand, had no interest in waking up after her late, late, late night.  She nursed and slept and ignored the lights and the noise of Christmas cheer.
 Eventually, she woke up enough to peel away some wrapping paper, but she was grouchy all. morning. long.

And she didn't act more like herself until she got a decent nap...snuggled up on a giant teddy bear.
That's just the morning.  The kids were spoiled all day long.  Lot of presents from us, more presents from Grandmom Meatball and Pop pop Jodeph and lots and lots of junk food wherever they went.  I will definitely have to sit down and sort through the pictures Todd took on his new camera.  I believe he's already taken at least a hundred photos of our beautiful babies :).

No comments: