Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back in Business

I don't know how or why, but the technical difficulties seem to have miraculously disappeared...for now.  This was about three weeks ago, but I know you've been jonesing for some pics of my wild duo, so without further ado...


Ani Rose watching TV while I read my Nook behind her :).
 Norrin being his awesome self at Longwood Gardens with the class bear, Duffy.
 Ani Rose loving all the fountains in the kids' garden.  She must have spent at least 45 minutes at this one.
 Ani, Norrin and Duffy surfing a wave at the aquarium.  So stinking cute.
 Norrin and Duffy posing with Gill, one of the characters at the aquarium.
 Todd got shots of this interaction with Ani Rose and I just loved it.  It was a great moment in mommyhood.






 They had a Christmas display outside the aquarium and Norrin had to get up and dance to the Christmas music.  That's an octopus on the side of his face.  God forbid we leave the aquarium without a little face painting action.
 That's my boy.  I love his enthusiasm...for everything.

No comments: