Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ani Baby Rose



Two years have gone by and I cannot believe how much this little lady has changed.  She's gone from a quiet, peaceful infant to a wild, adventurous little girl.  She has such joy and she's such a smart child.  Over the past couple of months leading up to her birthday, she's converted to full sentences and become much, much more sneaky.  She's pretty pushy about what she wants and she makes it pretty clear when she's displeased with an answer. Norrin is her best accomplice, but she is a complete mama's girl at the moment.  She gets one heck of a death grip on me and she won't let go.  I don't know if its because she's my second child or because she's a girl, but I feel much more at peace with raising her.  Our relationship ebbs and flows with ease and I don't feel horrible desperation to make the perfect decision.  I sometimes act exasperated that she won't give me any alone time, but the truth is I don't really want to miss a minute with this little girl.  She's interesting, she's joyful, she's silly, she's just a beautiful human being. There will be pictures of our Great Wolf Lodge adventures soon, but for now I just wanted to post some pictures of my girl.  When she was first born and now.  My life is blessed and I never forget it. 


No comments: