Monday, April 30, 2012

Tee Ball

I signed Norrin up for tee ball.  I didn't think he'd like it very much and I don't really think he does.  There's just too much waiting around for him.  Waiting for his turn at bat, waiting to catch the ball.  However, three of his friends from school are playing, its early in the morning and it gets him out of the house and into the fresh air. 

It also affords me a little bit of knitting time in the fresh air, which I love.  I love knitting outside. 


Norrin is on the green team.


He insisted on a red glove.  The quality is not the best, but he doesn't care.  Its red and that's all that matters.


Norrin's turn at bat.


And that's about the best distance he can put on the ball :).  Oh, well.  At four, its all about getting him out and about and enjoying the nice weather.

No comments: