Thursday, May 17, 2012

Photo Challenge Catch Up

May 10, 2012 A Favorite Word:
WONKY...can apply to anything- a knitting project gone a little wrong, a shopping cart that won't stay the course, a day that is just not right.

May 11, 2012 Kitchen:
Yup, there it is in all its glory.  Not the most beautiful specimen you've ever seen, but a whole lot of yummy food comes out of it.  Scones, soups, cakes, bread, pasta.  It sure ain't fancy, but you can taste the love.

May 12, 2012 Something That Makes You Happy:

These two crazy kids playing together.  You can't see it, but they climbed into this toy playpen because there's a cat sleeping in there.  Poor cat.

May 13, 2012 Mom:

 Here's my mom.  The lady I depend on.  The lady who taught me how to be a mom. The lady I love so very, very much.
And here's a perfect picture of me as a mom- completely buried in a pile of kids :).

May 14, 2012 Grass:

Its taken Ani Rose this long to get used to the feeling of grass and actually like it.  Not that you can tell from that grumpy little face (someone's not giving her what she wants).

May 15, 2012 Love:

There's my love (not the one in the Galactus costume :)).  I love his comic book geekiness.  It led us to the creative and beautiful name of our first born child- Mr Norrin Radd Milligan.  Yes, that man of mine is something pretty great :).

May 16, 2012 What You're Reading:

Mockingjay

The third book from Suzanne Collins and I can't say its been an easy read.  I loved the Hunger Games and I really, really loved Catching Fire, but this one has been a little tedious.  I hope it ends well because its been some serious work to make it to the halfway point. 

May 17, 2012 Snack:

This was actually Norrin's breakfast one morning at Grandmom Jump's, but it makes me laugh.  A hot dog, potato chips and some yogurt. Ahhh, that's my boy.

No comments: