Thursday, May 3, 2012

Something That You Wore Today

What I wore today is this vibrant orange sweater that you can barely see in this photo since I had to take it myself while wrestling with a very grabby baby.  This sweater was started long before Ani Rose came on the scene and the only thing that was preventing it from becoming a finished sweater was one sleeve.  For more than a year it sat on needles waiting for me to just get it done.  Just last week, I finished knitting the sleeve and weaving in the ends, but I haven't blocked it or added buttons.  In fact, I love it so much that I might never take it off long enough to do those two things. 



The other thing I wear every day is my baby :).  I love my baby carrier and use it every chance I get.  It keeps Ani Rose out of trouble and snuggling close to me.  These three pictures are so funny because now when the red focus light goes off on our camera she makes this squinty eyed face. 

No comments: