Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday, October 20, 2011

For his 4th birthday, Norrin requested chocolate cupcakes with purple frosting. He told everyone in his class that I was going to make them, so I had to deliver. I made buttercream frosting (which is quite literally sugared butter) and we made a lovely mauvey purple with some food coloring. I couldn't resist using some purple decorative icing to write Norrin's name on them.

After school, we took him to Friendly's. He was not happy when after three dollars of tries at the claw game, Da was not able to win him something. Todd and I think the world would be a much better place without those stupid claw games.


Ani Rose just went along for the ride with a look of utter confusion. This was not the usual routine on a school night.



After his healthy dinner of mac-n-cheese and broccoli, he wanted ice cream. They sang to him, which he loved. We had to discuss every word on their birthday song. "If you're good, you'll get your wishes. If you're bad, you'll do our dishes". I still can't believe my baby boy is 4!

No comments: