Monday, November 21, 2011

Oona Loona Noona

When I was a little girl, I had an imaginary friend named Christopher. I don't remember every detail of Christopher's existence, but I'm told I yelled at my grandmother for sitting on him. Someone also told me that its unusual for a girl to have a boy for an imaginary friend. I don't know if its a sign of genius, insanity or creativity, but now my son has an imaginary friend named Oona Loona Noona and she is a girl. He refers to her as his imaginary friend and we've had at least three birthday parties for her with three imaginary birthday cakes. We never call her Oona for short- she is Oona Loona Noona and she has curly hair with a bow on top. Sometimes she's as big as Norrin and sometimes she's as small as Ani, but she drives her own car. Norrin has drawn several pictures of Oona Loona Noona. And without further ado, here she is :).







No comments: