Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Day So Far

Norrin is currently in nap mode :). We woke up around 8:30 am...actually, I woke up at 7:30 am and made myself a cup of coffee and a bagel. Then I sat down at the computer and didn't realize Norrin had woken up until he pitter pattered across the hallway to me :). He's getting awfully stealth about escaping the bed. We had a doctor's appointment at 10 am and I was all ready to fight the power (No vaccines!), but when I got there they said they cancelled my appointment and weren't able to get in touch with me. So, Norrin and I went to the playground. Norrin loves to run around and collect leaves. We didn't spend a lot of time there b/c neither of us were properly dressed (its gotten so cold and windy), but he loves being outside no matter what the weather. When we got home, it still took me about an hour to get him down for a nap. He just hates closing his eyes when there's so much to see and do. Now that he's asleep, I can spend some time catching up on my email. I love that lil boy, but I also love having a little time to myself :).

No comments: