Monday, December 15, 2008

And The Madness Continues

And so starts a crazy week :). Renovations are continuing today. I never know what time the guys will show up, but rumor has it, they'll be here. Tomorrow is the day the cleaners come (every other Tuesday), which ultimately bans Norrin and I to the basement. And Wednesday is the delivery of our new California King bed...which is a piece of heaven that I can't wait to climb into. Todd is taking off from work on Tuesday, so we'll get to enjoy part of our day together. A small section of it will be interrupted with a visit to the doctor's. Todd has been having back pain for months (since August, I think?) and it has been getting to the point where OTC drugs can't touch it. So, a trip to the doc's is definitely in order. I'm hoping its nothing a few steroidal injections can't handle, but you never know what life will throw at you. Norrin was a lil terror last night. He was screaming, throwing his body all over the house, he bit me, he wanted to be held, then he wanted to be let loose. It was terrible. I don't know if he just doesn't sleep enough on the days I work or if teething is hitting another peak, but I get so stressed out trying to figure out the answer. I feel so out of the loop being at work for 12 hours 3 days in a row. Its like starting from square one every Monday...or actually, every Sunday night. After another careful inspection (I was bit, but he didn't break skin this time), I noticed he's getting all his incisors and all his first set of molars for a total of 8 teeth! So, I could probably chalk up some of the craziness of last night to that. I'm hoping that despite the craziness of our week that I can get Norrin back into a groove. Its only one more weekend and then I have Xmas off...10 uninterrupted Mommy and Baby days...and then I work four weekends in a row :(. I still haven't figured out when I'm going to Xmas shop, but I'm not worried.

No comments: