Friday, September 5, 2008

A Norrin Update

So, while Norrin naps, its time for an update...should we start with the list of things he destroyed yesterday? He ripped apart the Pier One circular I received in the mail...no shopping for Mommy :( and he destroyed his second table lamp (he broke Grandmom and Grandpop Milligan's lamp last week). He also pulled down the blanket I had draped over the couch and playpen to create a lions den...I guess he didn't want to play that game...and he made numerous attempts to destroy my latest knitting project. Other than that, I'm trying to get as much in order for the weekend. I work Saturday, Sunday and Monday and Norrin starts a new classroom on Monday. He's been moved up to the crawling classroom...little do they know he can walk :). I'm having some difficulty trying to decide what to pack for breakfast and lunch. He's not into baby food...in fact, I've been giving him all regular food cut into bite-sized pieces, but that might not fly in daycare. I guess I'll have to ask his new teachers what works best for them. At least, I won't have to worry about the cat stealing his food there...just other kids :). Other than that, my dad told me to keep an eye out for a Pampers Cruisers commercial. He says the baby looks just like Norrin...except its a girl. The funny thing is I never told Todd about the commercial and last night during the game, he called me into the living room about some baby that looks just like Norrin on TV. I didn't move fast enough to catch it, but now I'm curious to see this baby. That's about it...now I have to stop Rolo from trying to wake Norrin. Why the cat doesn't understand why I don't want him meowing in a sleeping baby's face is beyond me.

No comments: