Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ramblings of the Early Riser

Well, I woke up at 5 am this morning and decided to be a productive human being...I actually function quite well at that hour...its just all the hours in the rest of the day that begin a downward spiral. I started a load of laundry, made coffee, had an English muffin, made the guest list for Norrin's little bday party and sent out an evite (who do you invite to a one year old's party anyway?), added some photos to my facebook page (another evil addiction introduced to me via my doula) and last, but not least, updated Norrin's baby book. I know autumn is here b/c I did all this in a cozy sweater (all the windows are open and it is wonderfully cool). Norrin slept until 7:30 am, which is half an hour past his usual time. Now he's indulging in a lil Sesame Street while Mommy gets breakfast together for the whole family. Last night, Norrin helped himself to Todd's Whachamachalit (sp?) bar. He chewed right through the package and into the chocolate-peanut buttery goodness...more possible allergies to cross off the list. Other than that, today will be spent baking for Moms Group tomorrow (and for here as well because I can't bake for Moms Group without baking for my hubby). We'll see how much Norrin allows. Yesterday he was cranky and high needs, so Mommy spent a lot of time cuddling with him. And that's my oh so exciting plans. Hopefully, I'll be posting some more pics of Norrin today and/or a video of him. We'll see what the day brings.

No comments: