Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pillowcase Pajama Pants

Say that five times fast :). In my constant need to stay crafty, I made Norrin some pajama pants last night. I used the directions from Soulemama's book, The Creative Family and used a super soft pillowcase for the fabric. It literally took me 15 minutes to make and Norrin got to wear them immediately. I waited until this morning to take some pictures. Now I don't know if its the cloudy day or the super comfy pants, but my lil boy is asleep at 10:30 am...not sure how this super early nap time is going to pan out. Maybe I should rethink such sleep-inducing outfits :). To add to his injury list, Norrin managed to scratch up just about every inch of his legs in some way. Half our yard is concrete and the combination of active child, concrete and shorts is just not working out. I guess I should welcome the cooler weather...a few days in pants should give his legs time to heal.

Love his lil bed head.


View from the front...



and view from the back.

No comments: