Monday, January 5, 2009

Undecorating the Tree

Today I started taking down the Christmas decorations. Norrin didn't seem to think that was a good idea...while I was taking things off the tree, he was reaching into the ornament box, pulling out the silver balls and putting them back on the tree. He actually did a pretty good job and might have to put him to work next year :).

Reaching into the box...



And placing the ornament back on the tree (see the silver ball)



Picking the beads up off the floor...




And trying to hand them back to me to put back on the tree...yeah, I don't think so, kiddo.

Since Mommy won't put the ornaments back on the tree, I'm going to eat this cat toy instead. Its supposed to clean the cats' teeth when they chew on it...wonder how its working for Norrin's pearly whites.




No comments: